Monday, May 16, 2011

Gandhi

A little poem that I thought would make people happy.

I always wondered
What it would be like out there?
In the world of dreams and wonders
I see the faces of the children happy and nothing can stop there hapiness
I also keep forgetting to see what they see
Everything they have to watch and to know is way different then from what we see
I wonder if we will own ourselves completly from just watching there imagination take flight?
I would soon after to go back into the real world
Where Dreams and hopes are not as what they seem
I would however know that this will not be the last time I see this
I will bring others and make them see as how I saw them
I will not be shuned but I will shine
and Tonight is not the last time I see the light
Those young children are the hope and furture of this world
I just hope I live long enough to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment