Sunday, March 20, 2011

List of Complaints

I have some complaints.

I'm tired of getting out of bed when I'm still tired.
I'm tired of not getting enough hours from my work.
I'm tired of people butting in the school lunch line.
I'm tired of world politcs.
I'm tired of people bugging you over the simpliest things.
I'm tired of doing homework.
I'm tired of feeding the dog.
I'm tired of waiting for commercials to end.
I'm tired of people that are more smarter then me.
I'm tired of people that are better then things that I do.
I'm tired of not getting what I want.
I'm tired of reading old books.
I'm tired of playing the same things over and over again.
I'm tired of not doing the things that I want to do.
I'm tired of people who don't listen or pay attention to what you say, like a story or a movie you saw or heard recently.
I'm tired of the same old music.
I'm tired of being alone.
I'm tired over many things because I worry so much over my friends and family and what they do.

I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. I am tired of getting out of bed when I am still tired too.

    ReplyDelete