Monday, March 7, 2011

People who break ideas

I hate when people break your idea's. You spend your time on a well thought ouy story and hoping that you will able to tell your idea's to the public or to your friends. You head to your teacher or your clinet to give your idea out. The next thing you know they turn it down. Its frustatating that when the thing you wanted  for the idea to be made is suddenly turned down and you are kicked out of the office and you don't come back until they want you to do by yourself or find someone else with experince to handle the story. It is upseting that you can't get to make your story and have people like them. They break your dream and story and make you the fool when all you wanted to do was to make your own idea's into reality.

Maybe there right. Maybe I am not cabable of making stories. Perhaps they wanted to give a  lesson and find a way that I can do my video. Maybe they want me to succed in this and be famous, and they want me to do my own things without any help from the higher ups. I guess I can do that. I can start with friends and hope that they would accept the idea and be able to make it with me. I guess its not that bad.

They are right. I should stand and do things for myself. I won't get anywhere by just complaining. I should stand up and take up the challenge and finish the idea's and stories that I have. When they are out, I won't mind if people like them or hate them. All in all I just want them to say that it is a good story and hopefully one day that others would be inspired to do the same.

If they see that others can do it then why can't they?

2 comments:

  1. Great ending... a little iffy at the beginning work on a little bit of spelling and grammar in this piece. Good voice I can tell that you really feel disappointed when an idea gets shot down but that you can pick yourself up at the end and start over. I'm sure that ideas will keep coming and you can continue to write stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of know how you feel...only I haven't quite gotten to having a complete idea yet. I hope that when I finish, that others will like it. Keep up your optimism. I think that people who have a real passion for things will have the determination to see things through and succeed. I love how you put yourself down at first but then pick yourself right up again.

    ReplyDelete