Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Direct Orders

I'm doing this little thing becuase my Creative writing teacher said so here are a few rock outs that I know.

Rock out:
Like your favorite team won the Superbowl
Like you got your first kiss
Like its the fourth of July and your enjoying the fireworks
Like your playing football with your fellow teammates
Like your listening to your favorite music
Like your seeing your favorite Movie
Like you are following your dream and knowing one day that they can succeded.

5 comments:

  1. This is good I especially like the line about the fireworks! I think you should add more I'm sure that it would be a lot more amazing lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how you didn't write a whole page on it. You said things i think you would really rock out to, and kept it at that! your last line is quite amazing (: love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and concise thats the way to go! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. short sweet and straight to the point, i like it! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could add more if you want. But its your choice not mine.

    ReplyDelete