Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The SuperBowl Rocked

I watched the Super Bowl laast Sunday. It was totally awesome. The Packers vs the Steelers. That game was a close match, 31-25, and I didn't know who was going to win. Green Bay won (I was hopping they would) and they won their fourth Super Bowl! This was so exciting, I was wearing the Green Bay Jersey 85, Jennings, that guy got two touchdowns and that was just awesome. Also I really liked the Commercials that I saw, my Favorite are the Doritos commericals and the Pepsi Max commercials as well. I really liked the Doritos one with the Pug running and crashing through the door and it landing on top of the man holding the Doritos. The second was the roomate that sprinkled the Doritos over the ashes of the Grandpa. That was Hilarious.

A funny thing is, it was my first SuperBowl that I watched from begging to end. I hope that next year I can continue to watch more fun Super Bowl Games.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the Super Bowl too! Even though I'm not really a Packers fan I really wanted them to win. I started watching them about halfway through the season and realized they had a shot to win it all if their defense played great, and they did!

    ReplyDelete